Entrants submit a personal application for admission to the institute in which they indicate the specialty (in the case of admission to study for the bachelor's degree), or the specialty (in the case of admission to study for the educational qualification master's level) and the form of study.
To the statement the entrant adds:
- the document of the state sample on the previously obtained educational (educational-qualification) level, on the basis of which the introduction and the supplement to it, by personal choice of the original or a copy thereof;
- Certificate of external independent evaluation (for entrants based on complete general secondary education), by choice of the original or copy;
- six color cards 3x4 cm in size;
- copy of passport (1, 2 and 11 pages);
- a military ticket (certificate of enrollment in the conscript precinct) for full-time education;
- a copy of the identification code;
- 3 envelopes;
All copies of the documents shall be certified by the original selection committee of the Institute or in accordance with the procedure established by law. Copies of documents without originals are not considered.
Phone of the Admission Committee (0536) 77-35-81