Вы здесь: Главная Social Work
A social worker is a sociologist, social psychologist and manager who works with people; social educator and social consultant; mediator between the state, business and society; a conflict scientist who is able to negotiate, consult, assist in the management of conflict situations; an expert on the social problems of individuals and different groups, able to protect their rights and interests; specialist in the planning and implementation of social services in state and non-governmental organizations.
Specialization: management in social work.
Advantages of studying in the field of preparation “Social work”:
- high level of professional knowledge;
- vocational training and possible employment at leading enterprises of the city and region;
- planning and implementation of social services in state and non-governmental organizations;
- professional competence and professional ethics;
- ability to apply the latest information and communication technologies.