Вы здесь: Главная Institute Structural Units Centre of Professional Advancement, Career and Vocational Practice To Employer
The mission of the Centre of Career and Vocational Practice: We create an environment for communication that helps students and graduates effectively plan and build careers, and for employers to develop and attract valuable human resources for the company.
Our mission is to help you attract the attention of students to your business.
The Centre of Career and Vocational Practice will help you find qualified specialists among senior students and graduates.
We have at our disposal a fairly large database of undergraduate and graduate students whom we employ in the specialties of our university, in the fields of management, economics, marketing, finance, accounting and auditing, banking. We propose you to place your vacancies in our Center.
The Center conducts the following activities:
- Organization of company presentations;
- Organization of Career Days;
- Organization of job fairs;
- Student counseling on employment issues;
- Assistance to companies in attracting job applicants from the list of students and graduates;
- Development of student initiatives in the realization of unrealistic projects for the acquisition of practical skills.
Form of cooperation – free of charge.
After filling in the application form (we can send you a fax or e-mail) your vacancies are placed in our database, on information stands, stands in the institute, on our website. Students interested in your organization’s vacancies contact our Center and receive the full contact information you provide.