Personnel Inspector is an independent unit of Kremenchuk Institute of “Alfred Nobel University” which is subordinated to the Director.
The aim of the activity:
- providing the Institute with qualified staff, including scientific and pedagogical staff for organization of educational scientific, managerial, financial and economic activity.
The main tasks are:
- provision of the Institute by employees of the necessary professions, specialties and qualifications in accordance with the level and profile of their training and business qualities;
- organization of work on attestation and raising the professional level of the SPW and heads of structural units, specialists, other employees of the institute, providing explanations and advice on improving the work of the institute and staff development;
- implementation of measures for compliance with labor discipline and rules of internal labor regulations;
- operational accounting and other personnel tasks;
- storing and archiving of personnel records.
Kremenchuk, Prospect Svobody, 79,
Telephone number: 5-38-50, additional 215